Holiday tank decor?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Would you decorate your tank with holiday themed decor?

• yes

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • no

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

Moleliminator

Registered Member
Jan 31, 2014
Shelbyville, KY
No, nothing like that. Some of the things that are being considered are: xmas tree(possible lights), reindeer pulling santa and sleigh with option of bubbles coming from sleigh, gift and coffin with lid that bubbles would lift, floating ghost, snowflakes, and possible witch and so on. Others said that Petsmart has holiday things on clearance but I haven't been able to find anything on their website. Basically we were thinking of things that people could easily swap in and out of their tanks.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I think the items you seem to be referring to would be more apt to be bought by the spur of the moment buyer. Maybe easily removable stickers that can be applied and removed that attach to the exterior of the tank...?

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
So nothing like tiny beer cans and car tires? How about a skeleton with cement galoshes? Oh... sorry... my New Jersey upbringing is showing itself again.:rolleyes:

atreis

AC Members
Nov 24, 2013
SW Ohio
I'm constantly having to fend off the kids' requests for me to buy the tank decorations at aquarium stores. I like having just rock, driftwood, and plants.

joeykang

AC Members
Jan 29, 2014
i would but only Halloween stuff and not the trick or treat type stuff - ill be honest im a hard core horror fan so it would have to be for something like a graveyard or zombie tank filled with ghost shrimp or glass catfish types realistic stuff not really the kiddie stuff they sell at Halloween- i couldn't see doing it for holidays as a normal thing thought the year though as i dont even decorate my home :D ( but that's just me my family is pagan and lets just say 6 foot pentacles on the front yard for yule or Beltane dont go over so well like a Christmas tree dose...) good luck though! and if you ever decide to grab some nice tombstones or aqua safe gargoyles ill be right there on your list!

joeykang

AC Members
Jan 29, 2014
im with neatfish - id have to buy another tank just for it if they had Lego lol my 4 boys would jump me for my wallet other wise :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store