Home depot bulb or lfs bulb?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

M00n3at3r

AC Members
Aug 21, 2013
Also, I'm gonna get some penny wort, so if I can get it growing really well and by the time it has warmed up a little, if I have a nice amount, and you haven't found any, I'll gladly ship you some.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
I would really appreciate that trade! I'm propagating some golden nesaea, scarlet temple, and cabomba if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

M00n3at3r

AC Members
Aug 21, 2013
I would really appreciate that trade! I'm propagating some golden nesaea, scarlet temple, and cabomba if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

That would be great. When I get the pennywort, I'm going to cut it into as many sections as possible so it will propagate faster. The I will have enough for me and everyone else. If you know anyone who wants swords let me know, I'd rather give them away them throw them out.

M00n3at3r

AC Members
Aug 21, 2013
DID YOU KNOW THEY SELL DRIFTWOOD ON AMAZON!!!!????? It's so cheep too!!!

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
WHAAT!?!?! Why didn't I think about that!??
HAHA! You guys are nuts! P.S. - Amazon is the BOMB!

M00n, I would love to take one or two of your swords off of your hands. I need to get some root tabs though... I've avoided them so far and had one awesome sword and then a bunch of terrible ones. The awesome one shrunk down to nothing when I moved it to a newer tank without all that delicious fish poo in there for it. Sorry sword! I know better now. I really like your idea about cutting the pennywort up for faster propagation. Why didn't I think of that?

M00n3at3r

AC Members
Aug 21, 2013
HAHA! You guys are nuts! P.S. - Amazon is the BOMB!

M00n, I would love to take one or two of your swords off of your hands. I need to get some root tabs though... I've avoided them so far and had one awesome sword and then a bunch of terrible ones. The awesome one shrunk down to nothing when I moved it to a newer tank without all that delicious fish poo in there for it. Sorry sword! I know better now. I really like your idea about cutting the pennywort up for faster propagation. Why didn't I think of that?
Haha, yes I'm pretty nuts but I try and find the best prices on fish stuff so it's not extremely expensive. If you search drift wood there are a few different choices. I didn't read the reviews however so I don't know what people are saying about it. It's real though not just look-a-like. I'll gladly send you some. I'm surprised that the one in my 29g hasn't taken off yet. I have the fluorite gravel under a thin layer of black and you can see the roots from underneath but it really hasn't grown much. It hasn't died though so that's a good sign. I really need to make room in the 75 though for the other plants.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store