Homemade Halloween Decorations Anyone?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
This is amazing!

catnipgal

Here Fishy Fishy
Jun 26, 2008
Chicago - Windy City, USA
Awesome house decorations!! I miss not having a house. I used to decorate it and hand out mostly chocolate candy. I had some non chocolate for trick or treaters with chocolage allergies.

I also used to dress my cats up in costumes. They sat by the door when I handed out the candy. The little kids got a kick out of them dressed in their halloween costumes.

You'd be a cool neighbor to have!!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Thank you everyone!

You really put a lot of work into that............it's fantastic!! What do you do at Christmas? :)
It is a lot of work but this is what we love to do! Christmas is all commercial products but quite a bit of them. We enjoy Halloween more because it is our creations and it is just more fun! :)

need to see a whole yard shot...
I will put one up but everything is so spread out I do not think I can get everything in one shot.

Anyone have any suggestions for a new creature? Next year I really want to just add some setting props to each creature but we are always adding.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store