How about a "have you ever" game??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
YOU MEAN LOST RIGHT ?

NO

Have you ever layed a patch in a car :) ?

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Yes, and it nearly made me cry (I have 1 pair of loved shoes).

Have you ever torn the tank apart to find a fish, put everything back together and notice it was just chillin in plain sight?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Nope

Have you ever smashed your toe with a can of green beans?

Darkness9876

AC Members
Aug 11, 2008
No Where Kansas
No.
That's actually somewhat of a creepy question. Kinda indicates age.
There have been plenty of off the wall questions on here besides that one. And it only indicates age because it states that I got detention. I did that a long time ago anyways. It was my bestfriend and I didn't even know I was really choking him. Neither did he until I let go of him and he turned around and said he was dizzy and crashed. It was actually an accident, I just find it odd that he passed out twice in a minute. Anyway enough of that.

The last person didn't post a question so I will answer the previous one.

I have stubbed, dropped cans, ran over, had a cow step on, hit with an axe, hit with a shovel, dropped branches on, had entire joints of pipe land on it, I have done many things to my poor feet, So now I wear steel toed boots everyday except for when I work cattle.

Have you ever left things in the back of your truck and drove through the carwash?

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
No, but I've nearly gone through with open windows

Have you ever had all of your favorite things go on while you're sick and stuck at home?

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
No. never smoked crack. (Richard Pryor reference. Not you.)

Have you ever got distracted while lighting a gas stove, let the gas run to long and have it blow up in your face burning your facial hair.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store