How do I post pictures of my tanks here, and what do u guys think of my 20 gal tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
Yes.

But they died a while back, and in that picture, the neons weren't there yet.

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
If you want it to look more natural, just take out the marine item(yellow coral) and put a straight black background on the back of the tank. I have a straight black background on my 25 gallon and it really makes the colors of the fish stand out. I perfer live plants but that is a personal choice. I used the fake stuff for years and there are ways to make it look a little more natural. Simuliar plants togather with enough space for your fish to swim. I like the use of the rock. Maybe you could add another smaller one for more of a natural appearance if that is what you want. All in all just have fun with it and make it look the way you want it to so you can enjoy it.

Marinemom

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
live plants and fake/real driftwood and rocks would be nice,a black background will also make it look good.
you have a nice tank though :)

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
Thanks!

Thanks, right now I took out the yellow coral thing and added a brown plant thing because I'm washing the yellow coral. It looks nice too without coral! I don't know if I should put it back or not...

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
if you like it without the coral then dont put it back,I love my tanks with live plants,and I couldnt leave out driftwood:)

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
could you pm some pics of yours?

Could you show me some of your tanks? :)

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
my camera isnt working ATM,but I'll try as soon as I can :)
all my tanks are planted.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store