How Many People's Fishes Are Named After Finding Nemo?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Names

• Total voters

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
guilty

:rolleyes:

0m3n

AC Members
May 16, 2006
Sydney, Australia
my clowns are called the insane clown posse and the blue tangs are the blue tang clan oh and theres the valentini puffer named puff daddy.... lol

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Guilty as charged....however ( niko pulls out the "get out of jail free" card )..my daughter has named my fish...so, i shall be falling through this loop hole on a technicality....

I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Niko

BeelzeBob

-CHAUVINIST PIG-
Mar 18, 2006
Boulder, Co.
I hate that movie. The next time I hear a little kid shiek ", NEEEEEEMO!!!" when they see a random clownfish I'm gonna pop.
ha ha ha, i feel the same way. that movie sucked. Shreck sucks too.

my fish get name from comic books, paradise lost and other random sources youd expect from a balding 23 year old starving writer with 2 cats 3 fishtanks and a handful of bad habits to come up with

ryuku32

let's get dangerous!
Apr 16, 2007
southern maryland
reef.scottn.us
lol, 0m3n, those are awesome names.

I haven't really named mine yet, but he does deserve the Nemo tag after Fridays stunt of jumping into my filter for morning feeding. Named my 3 hermits because they were my first pets and I was excited: Scarlet, Rocky, Tiny, and Sleepy (he was pretty much dead on arrival... rip, sleepy)

Malbri

User
Dec 11, 2006
lol i hate it when people say "nemo fish" and "doryfish"

Like my friend was like "you should get a nemofish"
"my tank is freshwater, "nemofish" are saltwater"
"oh...well get a doryfish"
"did it ever occur to you that a "doryfish" is saltwater too, because the swims with the "nemofish"

Germanman

My fish are my babies
lol i hate it when people say "nemo fish" and "doryfish"

Like my friend was like "you should get a nemofish"
"my tank is freshwater, "nemofish" are saltwater"
"oh...well get a doryfish"
"did it ever occur to you that a "doryfish" is saltwater too, because the swims with the "nemofish"
lol try working in a fish store like i did....

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
lol try working in a fish store like i did....
tell me...is it at all possible to state how many times you heard that horrible name to call a clownfish in a single day? i'm curious... :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store