How much do you make?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Whats your yearly income?

• 0-10k

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • 11-20k

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 21-30k

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 31-40k

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • 41-50k

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • 51-60k

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 61-70k

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 71-80k

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 81-90k

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • +90k

Votes: 23 17.7%

• Total voters

bellazeus

AC Members
Feb 7, 2008
Australia
Which part am I lucky about ? wearing second hand clothes? never going out or being broke ? :headbang2:I love living in australia but seriously they make you pay through the roof for low crime, pristine beaches and roos :silly:

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
I'm in garbage! lol! there's always money in that......

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
Together, we top $100K, and will never be able to afford a home in a nice neighborhood, where all our family and friends and live are......teaching is an excellent career, but the pay really gets you down sometimes.....

gatotsu77

AC Members
May 17, 2006
I myself fall in the 21-30k/year category, but that's partially because I'm a 21 year old student, working full time in a hospital for $14/hr. If I included my father's income, (since I still live at home) then combined we break $150k/year. I put my vote in for just my income. :p

gatotsu77

AC Members
May 17, 2006
Together, we top $100K, and will never be able to afford a home in a nice neighborhood, where all our family and friends and live are......teaching is an excellent career, but the pay really gets you down sometimes.....
What level of education do you teach? I wholeheartedly agree that they should be paying teachers an awful lot more than they do... they're building the foundation of our nation's education. We're gonna have to rely on these kids to take care of us as we age, so we need them to know their stuff.

scootrnerd

just another average loser
Jan 5, 2008
florida
www.myspace.com
100 k are you freaking kidding me. oh yeah i bet your real depressed and down:silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
Don't take my comments as bragging, or as whining..... Honestly, it's rough out here. We live in Silicon Valley, and a decent home, in a nice neighborhood (no gangs, not a 2 hour commute every day) costs about $850K+ . We wouldn't want to live, or teach, anywhere else. I teach 7th Grade in a low-income school (mostly, I teach low income, newcomers to the country, wiht plenty of family gang ties - even parents in jail for gang-realted murder) , and my husband teaches Music in a low-income school in a really rough nieghborhood (think: drive-bys). We love our jobs, and go to work every day knowing that what we do could make all the difference to the lives of these kids, but the surrounding economics make our wage seem paltry. Home ownership is something to be dreamed of....no kidding you... Most of the people we work with are married to people in high-income tech jobs that allow them to teach, and still live comfortably......We're not scaping the bottom of the barrel, but every couple of months we have to borrow money to pay a bill..... Now, I'm not complaining, but I feel it important to answer honestly. Where we live is equal to living in New York, or London, or any other high-income area. The plus side is, we don't work most of June, July, or August, and we're only 45 minutes from Santa Cruz beach! And we LOVE the sunshine!!!!! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store