How to clean a frog tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ohbly

AC Members
Feb 9, 2006
New Zealand
haha I had to do a double take when i saw that plant:grinyes:
I agree about the frogs not getting the concept of glass, I had to put lines of tape around my frogs tank to stop them smacking into the it.

SchizotypalVamp

The REAL AC Mafia
Mar 18, 2008
California
I think my ADFs stil don't get it. I think they've created their own games with it, though. Trixie likes to body surf on the water sometimes at night, I've seen her eat at the water line.
The only problem I have with it is he can't really stick to the walls :/.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I do weekly water changes and pull out some of the old coco fiber and add new..I also clean the filter every week with the water change

cool frog by the way! :D

Kittieface

Registered Member
Sep 4, 2009
I've got a White's too. I was told she was female.. but she crockes. Which I read is usually only males. But she's fairly large, and white under. The vet also told me she was a female, after I wasn't sure. So I'm confused haha But no matter I love her/him very much. I was looking for a bigger tank, right now she's in an Exo terra. The 20 x 20 x 24 and I feel like she's got NOOO room. Even though from what I read I can fit 3 of her kind in that. I think that'd be a terrible idea.

So all this to say, I don't know why I never though of the tub thing haha. Thank you sooooooooooooo much! I already have all the stuff to go in it. I just need a big tub. I saw some semi transperant ones! That'd be perfect. I was just wondering how well it stands... My cat's don't really bother with her since she doesn't move much and is behind stuff a lot. But they do get curious. I guess I can put a couple rocks at the base.

I'm all excited now haha
Here's a picture of her/him. Maybe you can tell me what you think for the sex haha.

061920081054.jpg jo.jpg jo2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store