How to deal with..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. Dealing with scams and setbacks can be disheartening. Remember, you're not alone. Many hobbyists face similar challenges. Keep searching for reputable sellers and don't lose hope. Connecting with local communities or forums might offer valuable support and advice.
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this thread, there are many worthwhile things about this hobby and one of them is the nice people you meet on the forums, I have been on aquarium forums for approximately 18 years, and it's magnificent. I still maintain the desire to keep the fish that excite me the most, including the fish that corresponds to this thread, that is what this hobby is about and that is why it is unique.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Hey Lalo, feliz ano nuevo my friend!

How are you doing these days? New daughter huh? Congratulations! She probably needs some baby fish toys soon to help her be a daddy's little fish girl :D or will she be a mermaid?
Hello fishorama, happy new year to you too, you are right, my little daughter was born last January 23, and they have been very busy but happy days, the fish toys will arrive soon of course, I have been looking for some on the internet already she must be Dad's little aquarist, I'm going to present her here when I can, she is the most beautiful fish I have ever seen 😄 .

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
That is the perfect non-sexist fishy title for her, aquarist! I love it!! My sister did baby swimming when her twins were very young. They were fearless & seem to instinctively know what to do...Just something to think about. My nieces turn 40 this year, lol. But they still love to swim!

If you feel comfortable posting a public pic, I'd love to meet her...Or PM me if you don't :) I'll be her tia fishorama...or maybe her American abuela...& now I may be out of espanol, except for food :D

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
That is the perfect non-sexist fishy title for her, aquarist! I love it!! My sister did baby swimming when her twins were very young. They were fearless & seem to instinctively know what to do...Just something to think about. My nieces turn 40 this year, lol. But they still love to swim!

If you feel comfortable posting a public pic, I'd love to meet her...Or PM me if you don't :) I'll be her tia fishorama...or maybe her American abuela...& now I may be out of espanol, except for food :D
Hello fishorama, I've been a little busy lately, and for some reason I can't send any picture or archive for PM... but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to introduce you to my little princess, I'm sure that as soon as possible she will get to know the world of fish, she is the most beautiful fish I ever seen 🐠 😀, and I will never forget the moment I saw it for the first time, I'm sure you know that feeling 😀.
IMG_20240204_204526.jpg

• Love
Reactions: FreshyFresh

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
😍 Adorable! Congratulations and happy parenting! You'll do great.

I very much miss when my kids were little.

Reactions: Lalo J.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
😍 Adorable! Congratulations and happy parenting! You'll do great.

I very much miss when my kids were little.
Thank you very much, I'm enjoying every moment I have with her because I know that they grow quickly and being such a small baby right now I want to monopolize all those moments in me forever.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Oh, Lalo, she's amazing! A tiny princess in pink! I never had kids or even lived close to my nieces & nephews but your girl is beautiful!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you both ❤

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Thank you very much for the kind words, my little girl turned one month old this past weekend, very busy these days, and I want to tell you that I had the opportunity to get the fish for which I opened this post again, however I had to decline because I couldn't I saw it in good condition and it probably would have arrived dead in shipping, I hope for better luck later.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store