How to remove infection from tank ?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

HugoFish

AC Members
Sep 11, 2019
Albania
Real Name
Gleis
PLEASE READ TILL THE END , THNX :)
Hi guys , long time no see.
Dont know where to start , i got a infected fish a couple of month ago and thats where the problems began. Every month 1 of my fish die . The water parameters are JUST FINE , the level of nitrite is 0 and the nitrate is almost 0 , in a safe area like the test kit says. I change my water every week and its crystal clean. I have 2 filters , heater and an air pump.
4 of my angelfish died a couple of month ago , the things went well for a month , than my goldfish died , after a month my gourami and now the common pleco . BEFORE I GO TO SCHOOL OR A DAY BEFORE I CHECK MY FISH AND THEY ARE HEALTHY AND EATING , AFTER A DAY THEY ARE VERY SICK AND DIE WITHIN SOME HOURS. I think i have an infection , virus or something like that. How to remove and kill it before it affects my other fishes.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
This is exactly what I and other members warned you about:

It's an impossible set up, and you can't remove the "infection" from the tank, as it is in the fish, and it comes out due to stress.
Keep only small fish (full grown), stock lightly, do not mix coldwater/tropical fish and you'll do fine...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store