Hydor Koralia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
It took a long time for my BTA to get happy, he had this perfect spot then the stupid ice storm game and I had to take very very drastic measures to save my tank. He then relocated. Luckily he has stayed at the new spot and seems happy. My RBTA could never get situated and my Koralia ended up eating it. =( I feel your pain Grins.

I know you do, my son has decided he hates the rbta..lol. I don't hate it yet, we just have a tumultuous relationship.

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
i wouldnt.... it will get happy eventually... lol. Im not niko either though.

That hydor is probably fixable... superglue the bar back on maybe? Im sure theres something you could do though.

kcress

AC Members
Apr 9, 2005
No! Don't super glue that Gins.. Use some 5 minute epoxy. Jammed in the gap and use it to make the rod a little bigger in diameter. Much stronger!

atnixon; Thanks for the defs.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Nah, not going to superglue it. I'm calling Hydor on Monday and I have a MJ in there now. Of course it too is wearing a Christian Dior stocking as well. And yes Vor, I've wondered it too...so far I still keep answering yes.

Morel

AC Members
Nov 29, 2002
Epoxy or Superglue wouldn't hold that together for a long period..

On another note.. I can't believe you broke THAT.. I mean.. all the parts and you break that. :) Sounds like something I would do. lol

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Guys.. the super glue comment is VERY tongue in cheek.. Niko will sometimes use a comment in jest of "super glue that sucker".. It is all in gest. I have even sent him a photoshoped picture of my Royal Gramma "suction cupped" to the side of my tank because I couldn't get a clear shot of mine.. So I found one on the net and edited into a picture because Niko (again tongue in cheek here folks) told me to super glue it down.. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store