I built a couple boxes.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
I still need to find the right planters and plants for the boxes, those on there now just don't cut it :)

IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0009.JPG

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
looks great to me!! well done!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Yeah , I built the tank stand a couple or so years ago and now I finally added the finishing touches. These projects seem like a cool Idea when you start them but then you don't realize just how much work is really involved !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you guys and I'm not sure how to do a Bay Laurel tree .

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
that's looking awesome!!!

for the planters, i think you need to go with a really geometric 'art deco' type vase. black of course. maybe have the plant on the left (under the tv) be a trailing vine type and have the other be a bit taller type of reed plant (to fill in the blank space on the wall between the tank and the artwork on the wall). just my two cents.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great work!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
that's looking awesome!!!

for the planters, i think you need to go with a really geometric 'art deco' type vase. black of course. maybe have the plant on the left (under the tv) be a trailing vine type and have the other be a bit taller type of reed plant (to fill in the blank space on the wall between the tank and the artwork on the wall). just my two cents.
Thanks for the Ideas Bettafishmama , I don't really like vines that run all over the place though. Time to research some plants:)
I have the Peace Lilly there now again and it looks better than the Pothos .

Great work!
Thanks Bob, I try .

Cluunox

AC Members
Feb 6, 2009
home.comcast.net
Just a thought but you could try something like this style of Bonsai with a nice pot might look nice.

http://www.lousbonsai.biz/content-product_info/product_id-2623/juniper_bonsai_tree_h26.html

Think the controled structure yet simple open look would look really nice with the simple structure of the white stand, canopy and boxes.

Slow growing, long lived and not sure but you would think should be fairly low maintanance if you got one that was already shaped. Preshapped are a bit costly though.

Lol bout forgot looks real good.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store