I guess LBF was right, My apology.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
or its a mineral deposit that is stronger than the rock around it, the wind and sand storms erode the rock and this..? maybe?

..probably something more like aliens.

now that i look at it its probably the handle of some marshen gun...looks like a grip!!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
or its a mineral deposit that is stronger than the rock around it, the wind and sand storms erode the rock and this..? maybe?

..probably something more like aliens.

now that i look at it its probably the handle of some marshen gun...looks like a grip!!
Mineral deposits are under ground, this thing is clearly sticking straight up out of the ground. So yeah, aliens.

Mr. U

Can I have a cookie...pweeeze?
Oct 18, 2006
California Central Coast
:joe:

[YT]FHnhBeHMnLM[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Looks like a double dish satellite receiver... they must be trying the watch Futurama.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
If it was a new mineral, US, China, Japan, Russia would be all over it! I think it's just a piece of turd that got flushed out of the space station! I haven't found the TP yet assuming they use it...........

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
If it was a new mineral, US, China, Japan, Russia would be all over it! I think it's just a piece of turd that got flushed out of the space station! I haven't found the TP yet assuming they use it...........
I don't think Russia can afford another space race :p

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store