I just added to my Mudskipper harem. (Pic heavy) :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
Well, I just got home with 2 more Skippers :)

My LFS wanted them gone to put up a different display tank :(

There were 5 left after I bought my 8, so the guy I deal with there is taking 3 home & I bought the other 2

Total skipper colony now, 10! :lipssealedsmilie:

I do love them so!

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
I am in total love and jealous!!

Man where on earth did you get them? I called on the LFS here on the seacoast and they had no idea what I was talking about. But then again I said assassin snails and they thought I was speaking Greek or something >.>

froghobbiest

Registered Member
Jun 27, 2010
i kno this is 2 years old but i was wondering how they were doing? im wanting to get some to...i didnt kno anything about them till i was researchin red clawed crabs and watchin videos on youtube and seen them now i really want them..i also have a 40 breeder that im gonna make into a habitat for them...it was housing my 5 fire-bellied toads and a bunch of guppies as the original 2 had babies and more babies and still poppin out babies lol...im thinkin of havin the whole back side as an island and a couple of caves and bridges leading to the corners..idk yet planning is still in progress

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Totally awesome! When my 40 breeder is empty (a year? two years? lol) I plan on doing a skipper colony. Lovely fish you have!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store