I just had a really weird thing happen...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kevinb120

AC Members
Jan 22, 2010
Centreville Va
I've had the same thing happen with string cheese :crazy: It is funny when they are in a larger tank how upset they get being confined in anything. I have to sequester one in a breed-n-show in the corner sometimes if he's eating too much to make sure the corries get their fill, particularly with algae wafers. The b-n-s is 4 times bigger then a 'betta cup'(and its in the tank), but he still throws a hissy fit about it, spoiled brat. When I let him out he dashes right to the bottom looking for scraps as he's such a piggie. You can tell he's not bothered by the confinement, but being sequestered from FOOD! I've also had him take on food that was way too large and he would yack it back up.

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
My recent batch of snello has air in it so it floats too much... Anyway my bettas love horking a chunk, holding it for a sec, and spewing it all over. :rolleyes:

adeire

AC Members
Jul 25, 2010
Norfolk, VA, USA
Thanks guys! I think my girls are pretty, too. :) And all is well in Betta-land today.

Oooh, Scarlett was ticked in there! She was spinning in circles and trying to jump out of the bowl. Crazy girl, but she's got spirit. :)

I never thought that Opal would beat out Daphne, much less Ruby - she's newest and that would mean youngest, I assume, if only by a month or so. And, like Daphne, she's smaller than Ruby (they almost look like different breeds). But she's been perfectly healthy since I got her and seemed healthy in the store, too, so I guess that helped. You go girl!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store