I just set up 3 tanks i got at a yard sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jason1976

AC Members
Sep 20, 2005
Camp Hill Pa
I lucked out got all of them for 35 dollars. i got two 29 gallon tanks with stands and one 10 gallon that didnt have a stand. lights heaters and filters came with all of them. I don't have any fish in them yet. I am trying to make sure all the levels are good first

one of my other tanks is too full of guppies. its a 10 gallon and has two growen guppies and the mother had babys twice about a month apart. there are too many to count. in a few days i want to move some of them to a new tank. i can count around 25 to 30 bigger baby guppies and around 30 to 40 smaller baby's but with them moving around its hard to count that many.

now for my tanks list. one 27 gallon hex, three 29 gallon,three 10 gallon, one 5 gallon tank.

Jason1976

AC Members
Sep 20, 2005
Camp Hill Pa
lol yeah i know it was a good find. the lady wanted more for them but i made a offer for them all. and she said sold. and that her husbin told her he wasn't going to hall them back home. if i would of known that i would of offered less lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store