I need a Orlando Hard Rock Cafe Beer Glass

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

1wizz

AC Members
Jul 1, 2005
Edge of the New Forest, Hampshire UK
Real Name
David
Camera Used
Mobile phone P30
Hi all,
During the recent holiday festivities my youngest son broke a family members souvenir beer glass form the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando. As we live in England, I have had no luck in finding one over the Internet to replace this "special" class.
I know this is a bit off the wall but i wondered if any of you had one that I could buy from you, or a friend, that would stop my sister-in-law harming my son.
Due to the fact that she is yet to have a child of her own and assume a role of sweeping up the broken pieces of cherished souvenirs instead of occasionally still being able to look at them, I'm afraid to say that she is still less than impressed.

As Jacob is also upset i thought buying one would be a simple solution and impress his Auntie with his endeavour and return mutual love for the coming year or until next time. :hitting:

Thanks for your time, I know it's a very long shot.

David Wilson.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Probably best you get that one - there's another 20 oz beer glass going for $20 Buy It Now on another auction. Since it's likely you're going to have to get this glass from someone in the states, postage will probably run you over $10 anywhere. If you can get this glass for $25 shipped, seems like it would be worth it considering what's at stake!

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
I agree. The shipping doesn't seem that off given that it has to be wrapped and protected pretty well to make it through our postal service!

I would grab it!

1wizz

AC Members
Jul 1, 2005
Edge of the New Forest, Hampshire UK
Real Name
David
Camera Used
Mobile phone P30
Thanks guys, A point well made.

I've done the deal and raided the last of the boys Christmas money, although he now refuses to use anything breakable and wants to eBay the contents of his mums classes cupboard. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store