I think I'm going to need a bigger tank!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
That is a lot of holey rock! What are you going to do with all of it!? ("Please be something awesome!")
Either:
He is sharing it with all the Ohioans (for a good price) who have been drooling over THR after seeing it in some tanks.
or I'm going to build an awesome Holey Rock fort in my front yard. With a moat around it. But most likely option 1.

EmilyMarie85

AC Members
Aug 16, 2010
Boise, ID
Real Name
Emily
Holy holey rock batman!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dude break that up keep what will fit in your tanks and sell most of it at 2.50 a LB you will under beat your competition and get most of your money back its what i would do.. Plus i will advertise for you and you can hook me up with a couple of pieces.. LOL

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Dude break that up keep what will fit in your tanks and sell most of it at 2.50 a LB you will under beat your competition and get most of your money back its what i would do.. Plus i will advertise for you and you can hook me up with a couple of pieces.. LOL
Heh I've been selling it at $1.25/lb for cleaned rocks to all the members of local fish clubs and to some fish store owners too actually. Why would I want to break up that gigantic rock when I already have a large number of smaller rocks? Not to mention breaking that up would probably be a pain in the butt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store