I wanna do it... african style ;) (crowding south/central americans)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenrocksth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2008
Milford, NH
I think that all you want to hear is ways to carry out a tank that has no way of working. Sorry that I can't be your dog, but I have absolutely no interest in encouraging your completely ridiculous desires for a tank of dead fish.

Also, I have both of my arms.

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
Oh yeah, my oscar pulls out all my plants, so I gave up on that!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Actually the OP could have saved him/herself all this grief by simply not asking the question. When you want a particular answer bad enough asking the question is senseless.

Karma954

Say hi to Tweezy :D
Apr 16, 2011
broward county
Real Name
Mason
listen people, i understand that ur tryna tell me not to do it because it will almost definitly not work. im jus gonna go ahead and do it, when my fish start putting on size, i will upgrade to a bigger tank. in the meantime, i just wanted advice as to what should be done to try and make this work better for me. the advice uve all given is taken, i appreciate that now i understand what it is exactly im up against. i actually had a dream last nite where i lost mad fish, and it ALMOST made me want to change the idea but nah.. my only consideration is to get rid of 2 or 3 fish. just let me be stuborn and learn my lesson the hard way, or possibly succeed and earn a legion of fans, thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

Karma954

Say hi to Tweezy :D
Apr 16, 2011
broward county
Real Name
Mason
well i know that my demise is terribly awaited by u guys but if u are interested (meaning, if i am asked) i can show u either pics or videos of my tank. i finally got all the sand in and got a really cheap deal on 11 anubias (not even thirty bucks!) fed these buggers some shrimp and guppies today.. i kinda got a good idea about keeping lvie food in there for them to chase after. itd be a hassle and not very cost effective (nor would it be too healthy) to keep a diet of ghost shrimp n guppies but they are way too occupied chasing there next meal around to worry about being aggressive towards eachother.. maybe i can setup a tank on the side to breed snails, shrimp, guppies, and other stuff for them to chase around.. ideas? oh and please dont start stressing to me about how bad a diet that is.. please, i know. i would of course feed them stuff on the side (plankton, color granules, bloodworms, spectrum pellets, i got a whole list of diff foods in my pantry for my fish)

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I would love to see some Pics and Videos.. You could probably do Ghost shrimp or those self cloning marbled crayfish and feed as foods i really wouldn't do snails.. If you want to feed live foods like fish get a separate tank and feed the feeder fish a good protein diet so when your fish eat them they are getting the nutrition that the feeder fish got sorta like gut load feeding reptiles.. Rosey red minnows are a better food fish than guppies or goldfish there somewhat more fishy so to say..

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
the problem is...

there isn't much of an answer to give you. You are asking for a way to make this work, but there is no way it could work. Go africans. No hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store