I'm getting a KITTEN!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Riso-chan

The Blue Girl
Jan 17, 2005
Florida, USA
Kittens are so sweet when they're so tiny and it's fun to watch them grow into such amazing little creatures. They've got to be one of the animals that got their design right as far as effeciency and survival is concerned.

BTW, Angela I love your little Felicia avatar, she has to be one of my favorite Darkstalkers characters, besides Morrigan and Lilith. I have to say I was thinking of Kilala, too. It's nice that there are a few other anime and manga fans here. Good luck with your new family member. ~Angela

tornangel012

Melancholy Dreamer
Feb 12, 2005
Powell
www.torn012.net
OHOH She's coming into my office today around noonish! I'll post pics this afternoon! Currently my boyfriend is holding her and playing with her at his office and he only has half a day ;)

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Just remember to give him a bath once a week. Cats love baths.

Mark

tornangel012

Melancholy Dreamer
Feb 12, 2005
Powell
www.torn012.net
Actually My other cat Kilala does like his once a month bath. He cries for it and runs in and out jumping in the tub mewing at me till I give him one. He sits perfectly still and doesn't mew when I give it to him only nibbles when I get too much water in his face.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Not our cat. He was sprayed by a skunk once and screamed so loud when I bathed him PETA threatened to file an injunction.

Mark

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
What a cutie! My sister recently got a new kitten--he's a hellion. She has a 6 month old cat too, and they are holy terrors, attacking the older cats, the dogs, feet, etc.

Liz

AC Members
Mar 25, 2005
I don't know whether my cats like baths or not. They claw and try to escape.... while purring.

But I've heard cats pur when they are dying on the side of the road hit by a car, so, who knows.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store