Introducing Leeloo the leopard gecko

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
only took 4 months for a reply... isnt leeloo a narwal and mooshu a whale?
Leeloo is from the main character in the movie The fifth Element and Mooshu is the dragon in the animated Disney movie Mulan :)

lol yeah I sent a Mod PM but never got it fixed until I clicked on the thread the other day to see if it was working again.will post new pics, Leeloo is chubby lol she loves her waxworm treats

thanks for looking guys and gals!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I have had leopard geckos for 8years now. Bob and Sid are they're names. Bob is blind in 1 eye and has skin from when he was sheeding stuck in the other. I can't get it out so gonna bring to a pet doctor person who works with geckos so they will hopefully help!
You need to get your gecko a moist hide and then these kinds of problems won't happen.

For now you can let it soak in a shallow rubbermaid container of warm water for about 20 minutes. Make sure to put the top on. The humidity inside should help loosen the skin so you can pull it off carefully with tweezers.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Yes...I still have Leeloo and mooshu :)
I also had a problem at one point with Leeloo having shed stuck in her eye..do what vicious fish says...it should work, unless you are uncomfortable using tweezer...then take her to a doc...or if you see that it is so bad that the eye is poofy looking..most leopard geckos will keep shedding more than usual trying to get the shed off their eye so it can accumulate and get nasty quickly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store