Is angel breeding probable for me?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Tell your parents you are thinking about giving up fish because kids at school are trying to convince you of the hobby opportunities involved in cigarettes, beer and fast cars. They may come to appreciate that another fishtank or two would not be such bad things after all.

Or they may ship you off to military school. It's a chance you take. :)

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Tell your parents you are thinking about giving up fish because kids at school are trying to convince you of the hobby opportunities involved in cigarettes, beer and fast cars. They may come to appreciate that another fishtank or two would not be such bad things after all.
:lol:I'll have to get shipped to military school.

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
How big should a grow-out tank be? I can definitely buy a few 10g's, but not much more than that. My parents are already fed up about a 3rd tank (I'm 14) and idk..
If your parents are already fed up about a 3rd tank, then skip the breeding altogether until you have your own place. They pay the bills after all, and breeding angels is going to require a lot of room.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store