Is MTS normal?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Do you have MTS?

• I only have one tank...but the craziness is only starting!

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I only have 1 or 2 tanks...and I'm happy with that.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I have soo many, it takes me a while to count them...I definitly have a "problem"

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I have a 40 gallon, two 20 longs, a 10 and a approx. 90 gallon that hasn't been set up yet at home. I had to get a 3gallon at work because I can't function without that little burbling noise in the background!

flossyfloofloo

AC Members
Apr 14, 2008
nottingham england
mts is a huge problem amongst fish keepers and is sadly in curable but thte only thing that can suppress the urge to buy more tanks is called "the partner" if ur "partner" is also after a new tank then i am sorry to say this BUT YOUR DOOMED TO THE OBLIVION OF "MTS"

ps i have 6 tanks my self a 35 tall a 30 long two 15s and two 8 gals

prolude006

Senior Member-Wheres My Discount!
Oct 3, 2008
Central Vermont
I had a 30g three 10g and then a 75g. I gave away all but the 75g now, I just couldnt afford it when we bought a house and my daughter was born...........lack of money cures many syndromes!!
I want to win the lottery just so I can build a house that has a greenhouse I can live in full of Amano setups. lol
Maybe a few credit cards could do it now.......hmmmm better not.....partner vaccine would cure that quick!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store