Is my male krib a P. pulcher? (pictures)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

xiaosong

AC Members
May 12, 2006
Haha, congrats!

You know, I have this rock cave with a bunch of java moss of the top of it and it looks like the female dug a tunnel through the java moss on top of the cave and was vibrating and cleaning the rock. Wouldn't it be funny if she made that her cave instead of the other flower pots that I have in mine?

Chichiee, how long did yours flirt for before they got down to business?

xiaosong

AC Members
May 12, 2006
That's pretty cute. Yeah, I didn't get mine till mid september and the male didn't stop chasing the female till a few days later so I guess I just have to give them time... I guess this way I can figure out what to do with the babies.

Thanks

xiaosong

AC Members
May 12, 2006
Haha, sorry about that Chickiee.

You know, my female and male and taking turns going into her java moss cave and I can definitely see her oviposter. Keep your fingers cross!

xiaosong

AC Members
May 12, 2006
And now I see a bunch of eggs on the rock!

Chickieepooh2u

Ooo, Ooo! Pick me pick me!!
Jan 12, 2006
Norfolk, NE
www.myspace.com
CONGRATS!!! We need to hand out cigars.... it's a boy....it'a a girl.... it's a girl.....it's a boy... lmao! I missed out on seeing the eggs, but that's ok. Glancing at the tank and seeing a cloud of babies was pretty awesome too!

xiaosong

AC Members
May 12, 2006
Oh I bet. I tried taking a picture of the eggs but they are sort of the same color as the rock they are on so it's hard to tell that they are eggs, but there is a bunch of them right now. I hope they don't decide to eat them...

xiaosong

AC Members
May 12, 2006
Yeah, it's hard getting good pictures when they are moving. Just curious, what are you feeding your babies?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store