Is this p. pulcher? ID.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Wow. It took three tries of me reading that to understand that!

I feel so old....:eek:
Dont worry took me 2 times to understand what they meant and thats only cuz I use to use bad grammar and so did my lil sis.

I didn't understand it either...:uhoh:
Dont be worried lab rat neither of you are old cuz you didnt understand it. Im 27 and still struggled a bit.

it deffo looks like a crib to me , at my local fs i so som simular colour
Ummm you may want to work on your spelling and grammar. You make it hard for people to make out what your saying when you write like this. It may be easy for some people to read but in other parts of the US or World they will have no clue what your saying. Your statement can't help people if they don't know what your saying. So write more correctly next time please. :thumbsup:

Oh and I have no idea what kind of fish that is well the species but I do got to say it does look nice. Nice find and nice save.:thumbsup:

Treefork

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
Northeast Indiana
pets.groups.yahoo.com
Real Name
Joe
Ok if anyone is still following this thread, here is an updated pic, now I thought before this was a female, now I am not so sure. The dorsal fin is not like the male p. pulcher, it's more like the female pulcher or the standard taeniatus, that is why I am still a little confused on this one. Hybrid perhaps? Or maybe a contaminant with a batch of pulchers in the wild? Dunno. Here's the newest shot. Sorry if it's a little grainy. As you can see a 5 weeks later this fish is looking MUCH healthier. It eats like a horse. :)

KribensisQuestionable1.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store