It started with a phone call........ Drumroll please !!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
OMG!!! I just had to wipe a tear from my eye. That is soooooo great.I envy you.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Nice! how many tanks do you have in there total?..what sizes, and whats the over all game plan?..are you going to breed, or do specialized tanks?..I have to admit, i am a little green right now:) lol

Jim in Michiana

Tanganyikan Lover
Feb 23, 2009
LaPorte, Indiana
There are 57 tanks in total...... (1) 125g......... (17) 35br.......... (8) 20L......... (4) 30g.......... (12) 40g L......... (10) 20H......... (5) 10g.......

I plan to breed some Africans........... Mostly right now, it's a marvelous place to de-stress.........

There is no overall "gameplan"....... I learned many years ago to roll with the punches and take each day as it comes.......... Mine is a long story....... fortunes made and lost........ Loves made and lost......... and what the power of a wonderful woman and family can do for the lost boy.........

VickiesZoo

AC Members
Aug 25, 2009
NW IN
Real Name
Vickie
Absolutely beautiful!!! Your hard work definitely paid off! Maybe I'll hitch a ride with Zig and come visit. I now have tank and fish room envy. Brat!! LOL Too cool!!! Congrats!!

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
Wow, with a fish room like that you can do anything you want from fancy breeding to retail. Allot of potential fun if your both involved. I couldn't have a fish room like that unless I was single, because no one would ever see me again and Id neglect all my other duties LOL.

That is the ultimate hobby fish room in my book.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
WoW.....wOw....WOW!!!

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
wow, what a great setup!

where do you live and how much $ for a tour? lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com