It's been a while!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Where are the pics CPD?????? We are ready all ready.........:nilly:

I Ate A Cake

AC Members
Nov 2, 2009
Colorado
How big is the tank?

And very nice setup. I love the variety of the fish.

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
Apologies for the delay on the pictures, had more problems. Unfortunately I lost the tuskfish. As some of you may know I also lost Grumpy, my algae blenny, which I had for 5 yrs+. As you can see from the following photos there are some new tankmates though!!!:)

003.JPG 004.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 011.JPG 016.JPG 013.JPG 015.JPG

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
Wow! Very cool CPD! Love the puffer & Fuzzy! What did you name the Puffer? Puffy? P Diddy? Fluffy? Spike? And the eel? What's his name? So now, you can't keep any inverts for cleanup crew right? So what do you do to keep things clean in there? Do you have to syphon?

Really sorry to hear about your losses.

Catpicklesdog

Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
Wow! Very cool CPD! Love the puffer & Fuzzy! What did you name the Puffer? Puffy? P Diddy? Fluffy? Spike? And the eel? What's his name? So now, you can't keep any inverts for cleanup crew right? So what do you do to keep things clean in there? Do you have to syphon?

Really sorry to hear about your losses.
The Puffer is called Gizmo. The eel is not an eel!!!! He's a convict blenny.

Despite having a puffer and a lionfish and a trigger I still have crabs and snails!!! So far so good, but I am in the habit of overfeeding my fish so that keeps them happy.

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
the eel! Oh! I see that now! He's ginormous! *goes back to studying her blennies*

Catpicklesdog

Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
the eel! Oh! I see that now! He's ginormous! *goes back to studying her blennies*
You may not find him under Blennies!!! They're also known as engineer gobies, but they're neither a blenny or a goby!!!!

Latin name is Pholidichthys leucotaenia. They do better in groups but this came in as a return from a customer who was shutting down his tank. If I come across any more that are adults I'll buy another. Juveniles look very different:)

BMorgan

AC Members
Jul 17, 2007
Northern California
Sorry if this seems off topic, but Catpickesdog, where did you get that super sweet red digital thermometer? I can't find anything like that around here!

Thanks. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store