IT'S COMING!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hahahahah
Wife: We have to go to the hospital! My water just broke!
Husband: WAIT! I have to tell the people on aquaria central first!

:)
Too funny!!!! Congrats and waiting to hear the great update!!

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
Thanks everyone :)

Well they have sent us home, we have to go back when the contractions are so painfull that she can't talk.
Had the exact same thing happen with our first baby, went into the hospital around 4am and got sent home, water had not yet broken and contractions were painful, but not extremely painful. Give your wife a bath, it helped my wife when she was at that stage, and not long after the bath her water broke, baby was out pretty quickly after that.

Good luck! I hope you also have a better experience than we had with our first (baby was fine, hospital was terrible).

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Walkies! Have her walk around, vacuum, dishes, That will do it. LOL

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I hope all goes well and easy. Congrats in advance, and please remember that we do expect pics. (after the process is complete of course! LOL)

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I hope all goes well and easy. Congrats in advance, and please remember that we do expect pics. (after the process is complete of course! LOL)
Yes, much unlike a tank build thread we'll greatly appreciate it if you leave out the "before" and "during" pics and just skip right to the "after" :grinyes:

flower81

AC Members
Sep 1, 2009
Newberg. Oregon
Wow. Congrats. Stay close to the hospital if you can. When I was pregnant the hospital kept me for 3 hours then told me to leave. (Then my water broke and 20 minutes later there's my son.)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store