Its's Official, Monster Event! September 20-22, 2013, Edison NJ

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Apr 2, 2002
New York
I would go to hear Ingo speak. I have fish supposedly descended from the pleco on the cover of his L number Catfish book. I have heard that O'Leary person speak before too :p

*** has been doing a one day event/auction for a few of years. Adding MFK is probably what makes it possible to turn it into a weekend event.

The most interesting facet is this is the first large scale weekend fish event that is sponsored entirely by online fish entities rather than fish clubs which have regular in person meetings etc. Correct me if I am wrong on that.

Apr 2, 2002
New York
Unfortunately, having seen the formal flyer there is likely little chance I will attend this event.

I am not real fond of hanging out with drunk people, so the part regarding free beer has turned me off to this event. I have been at weekend events where people were thrown out for being drunk. It is one thing if attendees can not control their drinking but another thing when the event sponsor is fostering this.

I will have to find another time to hear Ingo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store