J double R

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

will you miss JRR as a mod?

• Total voters

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
haha.. i see a few people who had the guts to vote honestly. too bad they didnt have the guts to post why. ;)
I voted good riddence. As far as posting why has nothing to do with guts. It's that if I do the post will just get deleted anyway. You should know you deleted enough of them yourself. ;)

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
i know you did. :) it's an open poll. hehe

cmon guys.. only 10 "good riddance"? i know i had a bigger 'fan club' than that. ;) though i do see some good ones on there. oh how i love to recall those memories. :grinyes:

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
Truth is, not that it really matters, but I like jrr. I have said multiple times in multiple threads that I think we actually have a lot in common. I just have my personal opinions about jrr as a mod. I only explain myself because I don't want new members reading this thread and forming an uneducated or undeserved opinion of him one way or the other. Plus I can't seem to get the emoticons to work from my BB unless I manually type in the code. And I only know a few. So I don't want anything I post here taken out of context.
Geat guy from what little I know, not my favorite mod. I am very happy to see that jrr does not let the opinions of others bother him. I personally have no hard feeling toward him or anyone else here.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
LOL, I love how you voted that you'll miss yourself Jon. Are you having and outer body experience?

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
exactly, and i value having people in both clubs.. hehe. what fun would it be if everyone liked me? :D anyone who really knows me as a person knows that i LOVE making people angry, especially those who i know dont like me to begin with ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store