Jack Dempsey Club

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
I found my camera, but it seems my subject is a little camera shy :silly:
Glad to hear mines not the only one!!! Mine is a friggin b hole about it, he'll be settin completely still, as soon as i think, this one'll be great he'll either turn around or dart off somewhere, lil a** basket:mad2:. Good thing he's so darn cute or I'd have to do who knows what to his u know where!!!:eek:

ranvan

AC Members
Feb 3, 2007
Here are my JDs. I have a 40g with five juveniles, a salvini, and a severum.

My plans are to reduce the JDs down to two and keep the severum and salvini. They will all be put in a 75g. One JD will go in my 120g with my oscar and silver dollars.

Here they are.

The first picture is supposedly a JD, but it has a lot of green below the eye. It is not quite as noticeable on the picture.

Here are two more of the same fish. Because of the lighting, the green is less visible. If anyone can tell me if this is pure JD or maybe a hybrid, I would love to hear opinions.

This is one of the JD juveniles. All of these fish are about two inches in length.

Markm0723

AC Members
Jul 17, 2008
Mobile, AL
Here are the latest additions to my JD family (the two Golds are from my Gold Pair's first spawn). The EBs arrived this morning.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store