Jalli Titanium Heater Problems

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

garbon2535

AC Members
Nov 10, 2006
I purchased a 500W Jalli Titanium Heater serveral months ago to help heat my 150 gal FW aquarium. The heater rairly turns on during the summer months. This last time I cleaned my aquarium I checked my heater and found it non-functional. The green power light turns on but the red heater light never turns on and the heater physically does not get hot. I checked the fuse, which is fine. The heater still looks brand new. Has anyone had any problems like the one described?

My heater is a Jalli Titanium Heater 500W (HT-0500) with a Jalli Aquarium Heater Controller (JTS-1000).

garbon2535

AC Members
Nov 10, 2006
Cheap heater?? HA!

For anyone out there interested. I contacted Jalli and they are going to send me a replacement heater. All I have to do is return my heater in the box my new one arrives in. They said it will be prepaid too! Apparently they have a 6 month warranty, which I am over, but they agreed to replace it free of charge anyway. How is that for customer service!

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store