Jd an Oscar not friends.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
That should do the trick. :)

Chase Vaseleou

AC Members
Aug 9, 2012
Oscars are misunderstood, my Oscars were always getting picked on, until I stocked up to 30+ in my 180. Now i have fish from 2 inches to 5 inches and no visible stress damage. I do have massive rocks with caves.

MissRedneck

Local drunk
Aug 3, 2012
In the sticks
Real Name
stubborn redneck hick
As a keeper of several oscars, I must say that they can be aggressive and will destory and or kill anything they can IF and WHEN they feel like it. I have watched two of my oscars battle it out whilst choosing who is the dominant of the tank. Scrapes, lost flesh and missing scales later over a matter of weeks, finally the bigger one gave in to the smaller and now get along until feeding time. Some will get along and some will not, time will tell. Have another tank or option ready should you need to move one.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Oscars are misunderstood, my Oscars were always getting picked on, until I stocked up to 30+ in my 180. Now i have fish from 2 inches to 5 inches and no visible stress damage. I do have massive rocks with caves.
How long have you had the fish?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store