Just a little help

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
I was just wondering if there is some where that i can go to find the names, pics and maybe even special requirements for plants? Maybe even have a beginner to pro type scale for the plants?

Thanks for the help

Smitti

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
I couldnt even tell you. I bought the tank used from a guy, and it came with the hood and lightbulb, so if i have to i could always change the bulb.

Thank you very much for the website it is exactly what i was looking for

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
No problem. You could try your hand at the low light plants like anubias, java fern, java moss, hornwort, and anarchis and/or any of the other low light plants listed on the PlantGeek site.

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
I went to the LFS today and they didnt really have very many but he said that there shipment comes in today and that they should be out and priced in the next few days. So maybe i will go back soon

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
Thank you very much. I am still trying to figure out what plants to have, seeing as i'm not sure what kind of lighting i have. Is there any way for me to figure that one out?

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
It's possible that the wattage and color temperature is printed onto the bulb itself, so you could check that.

You can also measure the length of the bulb. Bulbs of a single size have a very small range of watts.

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
thanks...i will check that out...I think it is flourecent, but to tell you the truth i'm not sure.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store