just an odd opinion on the goat ad....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

unvmyplecos

without sorrow happiness is nothing
Jun 26, 2008
NY
what happens here? do they eat the goat, use it for milk, or trade it??
or do they do whatever they want? just curious

unvmyplecos

Jun 26, 2008
NY
the banner ad.... forget it

Pearl

AC Members
Aug 12, 2009
Michigan
Real Name
Vicki
Depends on if the goat is a buck or a doe. The does produce milk while giving birth to more goats. As for the bucks, well, you only need one to service your herd.

Fire up the grill, Pa! It's time for cabrito tacos!

By the way, what ad?

unvmyplecos

Jun 26, 2008
NY
i have noticed an ad that says something about "donating a goat" to someone in africa on this site...

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
if i had a spare goat lying around i'd be more than willing to help. i haven't spent much time on the forum lately though so i'm afraid i have yet to see such an ad.

stupid Q: are you planning on donating a spare goat?

unvmyplecos

Jun 26, 2008
NY
its the money to give them a goat.... and no, i prefer local charitable work, so i know my time/money is actually getting apropriated well

Pearl

AC Members
Aug 12, 2009
Michigan
Real Name
Vicki
i have noticed an ad that says something about "donating a goat" to someone in africa on this site...

I assume you're referring to HEIFER International, a charitable organization that provides calves, kids or lambs to poor women in Africa, Asia and South America. It's actually a very good charity.

Also, you're post caught my eye because I've been raising dairy goats since 1983.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store