Just for you Ace!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Heres the whole package man!

i definitly think its enough ;) i dk if i wanna ship these zubaz, they are beyond killer haha theyre XL though, the drawstring works though so they fit me and i have a SMALL waste.
HOPE THIS IS SUFFICIENT!

Phone Pictures 017.jpg Phone Pictures 018.jpg Phone Pictures 019.jpg Phone Pictures 021.jpg Phone Pictures 020.jpg

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
whenever your back on PM me your address

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
ok, that is just AWESOME! Thanks a ton! You will be getting a very nice frag pack. ;) Let me get back to you after the weekend after I get a little more time to work on my tank and get things ready for you.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
haha glad to hear you like it! :) take your time on the frag shipment, definitly get your tank back up and running first. id say i still have 2 weeks before i put my clowns in the tank, and then a week after before the corals start coming so im new no rush man

lol alot of people are gonna be mad if i ship these zubaz i figure it would just sweeten the deal. i would only keep them to make my friends jealous, i really dont like the bills anyways haha

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
i dk if theres tim horton over there ..or if you even drink or eat(in cali or florida i dont recall) BUT i got this tim hortons re loadable cash card with the bills 50th anniversary logo amd stuff on it if you would like it

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Got Bills Slippers (large) to add to the package.

so basically everything and more except a shirt lol

noskimmer

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
Sydney
Real Name
Nick Papahatzis
heres a picture of my solana protein skimmer collection cup... now this thread has relevance for those of you who are either confused or in peril becuase of this thread;)
What's that stuff in the cup? Your not going to chuck that in your tank are you?

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
What's that stuff in the cup? Your not going to chuck that in your tank are you?
no man lol thats the bad the stuff the protein skimmer has removed from my tank!

noskimmer

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
Sydney
Real Name
Nick Papahatzis
I don't understand what you mean by "bad stuff"....?? What is it exactly?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store