Just found one of my mudskippers on my kitchen floor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Oh, Jacki!!! I hope he will be OK. Which one was it, do you know? I hope he will be alright.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
oh man! i hate when that happens! I am sure with your excellent fishkeeping skills he has the best chance possible.

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
The good news is it was a mudskipper.. which I would think would be more tolerant being out of the water for a bit

good luck, i wish you the best

and to the dude that said "funny story" I hardly think that was appropriate... if you cared at all about your fish you would be able to feel this posters pain

Twistersmom

AC Members
Jan 17, 2009
How is the skipper doing? Hope he/she is alright.
One of mine ran up my arm the other day, while doing tank maintenance. My dog was in the room with me. He would have made a quick snack of it, so it shook me up a bit.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Im just wondering, how long was it when you realized he was on the floor. Can't they survive out of water? Must have been the fall that did it.
Oh, he is fine. I think he was just cold but once he warmed up he was swimming and eating with the rest.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I'm so glad he's OK. Which one was he, Mel? My namesake is staying out of trouble, I hope. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store