Kaosu's new rescue ^_^

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Very cute, how are you planning on preparing it?

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
update time!!!

he is doing great and is about 89% potty trained.

I spend about 45 mins a day so far just brushing him but he is getting used to it and both Him and I are starting to enjoy it! he is shedding out allot.

Him sitting pretty to be all brushed out...OMG his wool is sooo thick!!!

today after reading up on how to turn a bunny over ..hold it by your self and groom him I finely practiced my bunny ninja foo on him!!

ok he tolerated that for about 10 mins and i got a few tiny mats out but its a start!

he has another vet apt next Monday to see why he is still sneezing so much...might be a respiratory infection :(

anyway enjoy!

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
Oh, my goodness! The picture of the rabbit stretched out on your lap was so funny it made me laugh out loud. I don't think I have ever seen a bunny with such a long-suffering look on its face!

Great rescue! How anyone could abandon something with such a darling face is beyond me. (How anyone could abandon any animal is beyond me.) Hopefully he will have a long happy life with you. All I could think of was, 'Well, if he gets cold after being shaved, you can always knit him an angora sweater!"

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Awesome bunny! I like how in some of the pictures your dog and cat are in the background :)
yes we have lots of pets ^_^ ..and he wrestles with the cats and plays tag!.

Oh, my goodness! The picture of the rabbit stretched out on your lap was so funny it made me laugh out loud. I don't think I have ever seen a bunny with such a long-suffering look on its face!

Great rescue! How anyone could abandon something with such a darling face is beyond me. (How anyone could abandon any animal is beyond me.) Hopefully he will have a long happy life with you. All I could think of was, 'Well, if he gets cold after being shaved, you can always knit him an angora sweater!"
yes he definatly does not enjoy the tummy grooming but it is a must..and he is so cute while doing it!.
..he is such a sweet bunny as well some can be mean or super shy and scared..witch he is not!..not afraid of anything really..only thumped the floor once and that was it..you can pop him on the butt for doing bad thing sand he turned to glare at you like " WHAT?!..what you gunna do about it?" and hops away like he wanted to anyway...he is a little brat!!!!..even knows what rooms he cannot go in or he will get in trouble.

OMG that is so cute!! Congrats to you and good luck!
thank you ^_^ and i will be posting tons of pics as I go..he is an awesome bunny. I have not kept rabbits sens I was a child..and this one is amazing!! ...and a stubborn brat but that is ok ^_^

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
I haven't been on AC in a long while. Glad I came back to see this as my first post! I love bunnies and am happy to see one being loved and well cared for. When I had rabbits, I frequented http://www.rabbitsonline.net/. It has gone through some changes but hopefully it is still informative. :)

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
I haven't been on AC in a long while. Glad I came back to see this as my first post! I love bunnies and am happy to see one being loved and well cared for. When I had rabbits, I frequented http://www.rabbitsonline.net/. It has gone through some changes but hopefully it is still informative. :)
Thank you!!! and yes I am already part of that site. The first thing I did after bringing him home was find a few good forums for help and information beyond my research.

he really did come to us quite the mess..he is getting so soft with all the attention and brushing.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
had a fun day out in the yard today!!
Introduced him and my 11 year old Blue heeler ^_^ enjoy!

[video=youtube;Ih5u2-S9fCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih5u2-S9fCU[/video]

his head is shedding ^_^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store