Kaosu's tanks 12 tank and whats in them !! (load warning)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Kaosu's 12 tank and whats in them !! (load warning)

ok..its been a while so ill show everyone all of my current tanks..and what is in them! ( all but 3 are in my bedroom)

biggest to largest...sorry for the bad pics my camera sucks!

65g. Filtration _ cascase 1200- and a large powerhead/ ponge filter (forgot the rating)

- 6 Steatocranus Tinanti,

3 Yoma Danios.

2 maccullochi rainbowfish, 1 random "Australian ranbowfish ", 3 Madagascar rainbowfish

5-6 gold and purple brig snails.

40g - Filtration Rena canister filter xp2

6 Pseudomugil gertrudae (to fast to get pics)
3, Dario Dario

6 Oto cats

red ramshorns, and a ton of malawa shrimp

30g Flucal C4

(both in pic) 1 med size black goldfish! 1, 7 1/2 inch prickly sculpin

25g. Eheim Liberty 200

Tiger shrimp

20g Aqueon QuietFlow 50

1 male convict x HRP hybrid

1 female con.

4 blue hiruki danios (dithers..my cons are babies..they pout and hide when alone)

16g. marina slim filter s20

3 (1 male 2 female) Aphyosemion australe

3 gardneri killifish
..grow out for purple snails

15g. Aqueon QuietFlow 30

1 male double tail copper betta ( no picks yet hes new ish)
1 crippled Paradise fish..he got stuck in a peace of deco..and can no longer move the back half of his body..swims fins and all..tried using him as a feeder but he lived, its been over a year.
he mostly sticks him self in plants until food arrives.

my new purple snail breeding tank.

10g. 40g spong filter

marbled cray breeder

10g 40g sponge filter

Qt/temp holding tank..currently have golden wonder killies ..waiting to be rehomed.

10g Aqueon QuietFlow 30

QT/ snail grow out
currently have 8 Fundulopanchax nigerianus

7g. marina slim filter s20

Snow ball shrimp, orange eye blue tiger shrimp.

5g. ..Eclyps hood has its owne filter

QT tank.
2 bubble bee gobies.

comments and suggestions are welcome!!!

hope you enjoy ^_^

I left out my 55g gold fish tub..and the few tanks i have up and running out side..I might get to them.

Last edited:

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
great looking animals!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Thank you both ^_^ love my ever growing collection! ...i really should get better pics.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice tanks!

MollyFishLover

AC Members
Aug 6, 2010
Lawrence, Indiana
Real Name
Lindsey
I envy you so much... I have no fish right now at all. It's killing me! Your tanks and fish are all beautiful and the purple snails are sweet :)

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
I envy you so much... I have no fish right now at all. It's killing me! Your tanks and fish are all beautiful and the purple snails are sweet :)
aww don't envy! ..I went from sneaking one tiny betta tank in to the B/fs house...than we got a bigger tank..and another tank...and a feeder breeding tank..and ooohh nooo my fish needs a bigger tank so we expanded in to the bedroom with a 20g...and a 40g..up grades and grow outs and breeder tanks for feeders.

all for ONE fish..the Sculpin in the 30g. ..she was the spark that ignited the fire for my then boyfriend now fiance ..he is as obsesd with them as I am..maybe even more Its always " hay babe..we could fit that in the room next to X"...and my response is " oooh so i can clean more tanks?!" ^_^...love him to peaces!!

you will get your fish!!! everything in time..

(btw all of this growth and more tanks has happened in less than a 2 year span...from one tank to 12!!!...not including the rubber tubs we keep goldfish/ natives in out side)

MollyFishLover

AC Members
Aug 6, 2010
Lawrence, Indiana
Real Name
Lindsey
aww don't envy! ..I went from sneaking one tiny betta tank in to the B/fs house...than we got a bigger tank..and another tank...and a feeder breeding tank..and ooohh nooo my fish needs a bigger tank so we expanded in to the bedroom with a 20g...and a 40g..up grades and grow outs and breeder tanks for feeders.

all for ONE fish..the Sculpin in the 30g. ..she was the spark that ignited the fire for my then boyfriend now fiance ..he is as obsesd with them as I am..maybe even more Its always " hay babe..we could fit that in the room next to X"...and my response is " oooh so i can clean more tanks?!" ^_^...love him to peaces!!

you will get your fish!!! everything in time..

(btw all of this growth and more tanks has happened in less than a 2 year span...from one tank to 12!!!...not including the rubber tubs we keep goldfish/ natives in out side)
That's so awesome :) I wish my fiance was more interested in fish but even so if I am able to get a tank it won't be big because I'm in a trailer :/ I miss my goldfish and mollies... and the many bettas I had. I'd like to get a shubunkin goldfish but I probably can't get away with anything bigger than a 30g. Time will tell I guess, I know if I'm able to I'll be posting lots of pics on here :)

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
revamped the 65g (first pic)
..here is a quick pic..took out a few of the larger logs...added more rocks...what you all think?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store