Kiddie Pools and Stock Tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
UPDATE: Sorry it has been a few weeks!!!!!

The weather has been crazy with highs from the 80s-50s and lows from the 60s-40s.

Vat #1 I pulled the last crayfish and fish out today, yes I said today! This vat produced approximately 300-350 fish. Even after the sustained col and no heat in the vat, the least killies were still fine and reproducing. If there are any left I can't catch them.

Pool #1 This pool has two pockets of water arounf the heaters and I pulled maybe 25 Endlers and 15 Least Killies out today. I found newly born fy of each kind. This pool produced 500 + fish. Keep in mind I started with less than 20 breeders. This pool by far was the best.

Vat #2 Vat has been drained since Dempsys came indoors. It accidently produced about 45 Gambusia Affinis

Pool #2 This pool got very grown over just at the end of the warm weather. It produced about 100 fish. Unfortunately, several hundred more died due to the cold and the fact that I just could not catch them in the muck. I feel bad, but I did my best and the mistake will not be repeated next year.

As for those crayfish, not one baby was ever found! I am totally baffled.

In the next week or two I'll do a what I learned and how to post. For the folks that have been following along, thanks so much and back at you soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store