kill snails,once and for ever

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
lol now iam going for a bb tank and i'll just only have fish the 55 gal FOR NOW!
and i'll save up my own money and when summer come, i'll ask my grandma,secretly, to drive me around to get the stuffs and then re do the tank in summer.
but i'll also keep what ever plants that is alive in a pot and keep it in the 55 too,
it's very pain full to just throw away 175 bucks worth of sub just like that, and about 200 bucks worth of plants died, but i have to lissent to my mom,
that is what i get for being a good boy,

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
Restarting on plants? Have you ever seen those "snail-free" plants sold in plastic containers at petsmart? That might be a great way to avoid getting hitchhikers :) Then you can happily keep plants and be snail free for sure, without having to bleach plants.
I've never actually bought any of these plants though, so I can't speak if they really are 100% snail free.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Restarting on plants? Have you ever seen those "snail-free" plants sold in plastic containers at petsmart? That might be a great way to avoid getting hitchhikers :) Then you can happily keep plants and be snail free for sure, without having to bleach plants.
I've never actually bought any of these plants though, so I can't speak if they really are 100% snail free.
those tube plants are either bog plants or water plants acclimated to life on land, and will die if completely submerged.

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
yeah,
i cant beleive that i am going for a bb tank on my 55 gal

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store