Kribensis! Score!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lymabean

They're after me lucky charms!
Dec 26, 2007
Long Island, New York
o lol
ok i see
i can always put him in my brothers tank (where he is supposed to be!) as soon as he gets his rainbowfish a school. otherwise, that gourami would have stayed in his tank, if not for beating up the rainbow. my mollies can be given to a friend if need be, he also has a 20 h and ive been buggin him to buy some fish from me lol.

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
i would lose about half of the mollies.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
At least. Move the Gourami, get rid of all the mollies you can (they reproduce for free), and watch out for agression if the Kribs breed. OR... get another tank.

lymabean

Dec 26, 2007
Long Island, New York
bad news, these guys are agressive. News flash, i know. No matter how many sites say the opposite, id say 1 pair per 50 gallons, so other fish can get out of their way. Im giving them back to the lfs, and im gonna get rams instead. 1 day in my tank and the female took a chunk out of my gourami's tale. 2 days in my tank and the male is helping her chase all my mollies. and one bit a baby mollies head off. its such a shame, they are showing breeding colors. They look great, and i want to breed them, but its not gonna work out.

lymabean

Dec 26, 2007
Long Island, New York
ok scratch that. Since my brother is trading in maybe 50 or more mollies to an lfs, he is taking mine also(which i was unaware of). He is also taking the gourami out. HE is giving me red eye tetras, would they be fine in this tank with the kribs alone? they are fin nippers, so they aren't weak. also he might give me his flagfish, which chills out on the bottom of the tank. If i add him, will this be trouble?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store