Kuhlii loaches partying

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Plague

O.o
Aug 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
This is a video of my kuhlii's "partying". I'm not sure what they were up to but it looks like fun. Enjoy :)

[YT]FWi_Wg24hQU[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Fixed your link....nice video!

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Awesome video! Naked Twister? That's my guess.

Plague

O.o
Aug 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
Thank you for fixing my link Rbishop. I introduced a Bamboo shrimp into my tank today. My molly seems to really like the feeling of the shrimp's feelers. So my molly keeps swimming above it and getting it's belly tickled. Will see if I can get a nice video of it, my shrimp keeps hiding since he was just introduced about 10 minutes ago.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
That mirror makes it look like they're trying to reunite with kuhlis from another tank :D Cute vid.

Who's playing Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer in the background? ;)

soobie

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
eastern oregon, USA
Real Name
Sue
Looks like the cories were partying, too! Did you get any eggs last night? :thumbsup:

Plague

O.o
Aug 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
erm... I think I know why they were "partying". At that time I had only 6 kuhlii's... I counted tonight cause I saw them all doing it again...only this time there are 8...O.O had my parents verify thought I was losing my mind. I have 8 kuhlii loaches 2 are little small ones the rest are big.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store