L134 Leopard Frog pleco babies!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

roscoe70

AC Members
Apr 5, 2009
East Texas
Meili, awesome looking young-uns. As I have said before, sorry you're taking down the fish room. You have the magic touch. Good luck.

plecoman

AC Members
Dec 30, 2009
Columbia, TN.
I see that you've posted that your taking down the fish room and selling your fish. Do you want to sell the L134's? I'd be interested in buying all of them if you want to sell. Please let me know. I'm looking for some more right now. PM me if your interested in selling.

plecoman

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Not the adults but definitely the babies once they get a little bigger. They are still just under an inch. I need to go find out what the going rate for F1 babies are and a sale thread will be posted. Shouldn't be too long more.

Thanks!

I see that you've posted that your taking down the fish room and selling your fish. Do you want to sell the L134's? I'd be interested in buying all of them if you want to sell. Please let me know. I'm looking for some more right now. PM me if your interested in selling.

plecoman

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store