Left Brain Vs. Right Brain

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DeVitaf

Go Pats!!!
Apr 15, 2002
N. Providence, RI
Originally posted by Tyler718

I know a few people that would probably agree with you.:D

Soory for getting off topic, but I have to know. DeVitaf how did your boat do on it's first time out?
HA! It leaked like a sieve :p

We sealed her up nicely with some epoxy though and now she's tight as a drum :)

My buddy just bought a 15' "Fabuglass" boat. :D for $100.00
This thing has to be 30 years old. I spent half the day yesterday helping my buddy replace most of the 'little' things that the previous owener stripped off it. Running lights, cleats, a horn :p

It's pretty fun, but he already 5 times more on bit's and peices than he did for the boat. And he still needs a motor :)

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
For the people who didn'r have any trouble doing it, remember that you have to be able to read it at close to your regular reading speed. There shouldn't really be any hesitation...

happychem

redorkulated
Dec 9, 2003
Halifax, NS
Visit site
Originally posted by Leopardess
For the people who didn'r have any trouble doing it, remember that you have to be able to read it at close to your regular reading speed. There shouldn't really be any hesitation...
...and remember, it only works if you're literate. :D ;):p

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Oops! I forgot to mention that! LOL Otherwise, it would seem like an easy task...

Let us not mention that happy's advice would be completely irrelevant to anyone that tried the test that was, in fact, illiterate -Since they couldn't read his post:p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store