lepoard geckos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
bettagurl said:
when i got her from my brother,you could see all her bones,her tail was very thin and i thought she was going to die.for one he only fed her 3 crickets once every other week,she was way over stressed,he used to lower his burmese python into her cage just to scare her,and as i mentioned she is missing most of her toenails and some of her toes because he used to just pull her off of things when she had a grip on something.now she is in a 25 gallon by herself,she is fat and gets fed every other day.my brothers also had other exotics that all but one died,he had 2 ball pythons(both died)one baby burmese python(he is selling it)another lep gecko(died)one baby alligator(died from poor nutrition)so this girl is lucky to have gotten away.
I would tell your parents to have your brother get no more exotics. He is killing to many of these poor animals. In all actuality your brother can get arrested for animal cruelity depending on your location. I would seriously talk to your parents about this if your Brother still lives at home.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
my brother is 20 and he lives in richmond va,the alligator was illegal and it died.he doesnt have anything else,thank god.the burmese is with his girlfriend(she knows what she is doing)who is selling it for him.but he's getting a dog now,hope he can take care of that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store