LET'S MAKE an ANGEL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LiL GinGeR

AC Members
Aug 21, 2009
Midlands, England, UK
Real Name
Katie
wots happened? great thread! is there that genetic programme for goldfish?
lil ginger

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
hmm interesting thread subscribed here

I just cut a deal on the buyout of a breeders set up, came home with all of the fish he had left and 37 of them were angels, they sure deck out the 230g I put them in

looking forward to seeinig this thread progress

foolishfish

Registered Fish Offender
Dec 10, 2008
Where the wild things are
My wife number first was a chef. Crazy as a crap house rat...'course I couldn't say anything 'bout it 'cuz ya don't mess with a crazy woman that carries her own set of knives.

Where's your restaurant Chef? Me and wife number last used to own one. You know what they say 'bout restaurateurs...the two happiest days of their lives are the day that they open and the day that they sell. I'll attest to that!

I see that you also suffer from MTS (multiple tank syndrome). Yeah, I can't pass up a deal either...it's worse than crack!

I'm curious about your new angels though. Were they all from the same spawn or did you buy the guys breeding pairs. If ya got pairs I'd be careful piling them all in together. Some of my blacks, half blacks and Peruvians are pretty mean and a few have been known to kill their mates or others that rub 'em wrong.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it but this little red eyed DD Black female took a chunk out of her mates forehead when he snipped at the eggs and killed him dead in an instant. Craziest thing I've ever scene. I just stared at the tank for about five minutes 'cuz I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

They're just like wife number last, very pretty but potentially vicious (she sleeps with an ice pick under her pillow...so I learned to sleep with one eye open). :D

Don't know what's up with Pops, busy I guess. He's a great help with angels though.

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Is this thread no longer going? Did I miss it moving? I liked male #3 with female #5

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store