LET'S SEE SOME NANO/PICOS FTS!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Did you clean the sand just for us?
I actually syphoned a little of the diatom off, yes...lol..dang...you got me there grins..you can still see a bit in the bottom right corner that i missed..Some clean up crew will be in at the weekend...

I shall be on the look out to pick something up in your tank now..revenge is always good...lol.... :)

:banher:

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Eh, that won't be so hard this week. My tank is uncharateristically a bit neglected this week. I've not done a water change in almost 2 weeks. Not horrible but not typical for me. In fact I was so concered last night over a clown's (Wilma) appearance that I did all my water tests last night. I was shocked to not only see that numbers were not only good (0,0,0, etc.) but better than before when it came to Ca and Alk!

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Eh, that won't be so hard this week. My tank is uncharateristically a bit neglected this week. I've not done a water change in almost 2 weeks. Not horrible but not typical for me. In fact I was so concered last night over a clown's (Wilma) appearance that I did all my water tests last night. I was shocked to not only see that numbers were not only good (0,0,0, etc.) but better than before when it came to Ca and Alk!
I've been neglecting my duties a bit as well...I think it's just how it goes sometimes. ;)

Angel 0249

AC Members
Feb 25, 2007
UK
Ok here you go.
My 24 gallon nano @7 months.
Hope you like it.:)

BeelzeBob

-CHAUVINIST PIG-
Mar 18, 2006
Boulder, Co.
BUNG!!!!!!!

nice tank!!! WAY TO GO ANGEL!!!!

You too Nixon!!! its all about potential!!

BUT 3 tanks in 2 pages is pretty weak!! :headshake2:Yall gotta step it up:headbang2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store