lets see your tang tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I have...numerous times on several forums. The consensus is to wait it out (like always) and let it go through its life cycle. I couldn't tell you how long its been lingering around but it just never goes away. I've been afraid to wipe any off in case it comes back even stronger. Now I'm to the point where it doesn't matter much because the tank will be gone in a few weeks anyways...

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Why the tank will be gone, jpappy?

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
If it is to study, just do it and don't think about it. You will have time and money for bigger Tang tanks later! :thm:

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
dang that sucks. when i go off to colledge in 2 years in gonna have to take down all my tanks and sell off all the fish. cuz my parents wont take care of them cuz there gonna go on roadtrips and long vacations while im getting schooled. i think ill only be able to keep a 10g in most dorms, if they even let me keep a tank.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Non-med Bio major...what money? LOL

My dorm limit is 20 gallons, but a 15 is about all I can manage without taking up a lot of space. It should fit perfectly on my desk/dresser.

I would love to make it a multi tank but I cannot give up my expensive sids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store