Levamisole hydrochloride, Where to buy?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ducatigirl

AC Members
Jan 2, 2010
Bunbury, Western Australia
I still feed mine frozen brine shrimp with a drop of fenbendazole, but when i was losing fish, I dosed the whole 310ltrs, that poor tank has to cycle all over again.
I would MOST definitely, give them the soaked food first!
If they are not eating, dose the tank. this was excellent results for me, water is still pink, but I did a 50% water change 2 days in a row, and added a heap of carbon into a bag, in front of water flow.
and to the filter media.
Left it in for 3 days at reduced concentrations in the tank.
Discovered my gold rams dont survive the water changes, so doing it a bit slower than previously. (Lost one last week after water change) so yes even soak flake with a tiny bit of gelatine, wormer, blood worms or brine shrimp also. Refreeze and break a bit off as you need it, feed them only this for 3 days
:)

oops....I added the gelatin with some medicinal parrafin b.p, oil for an agel who is constipated, and her belly is going down.teh gelatin binds it together so it doesnt dissolve before the fish eat it.
Best if theyre hungry!

bored4

AC Members
Nov 5, 2009
Michigan
Thanks everyone! I finally got a hold of charles and have some levamisole on the way.
I had some of the jungle medicated food but non of the fish would eat it. I tried soaking it with garlic but that didn't help. I guess the best way would be to make your own medicated food.

It would take a long time to be rid of them with only medicated food though if they even ate it. Charles said
The Camallanus Nematode doesn't lay eggs, its a live bearer. The young worms are as small as the smallest microworm and are eaten by just about anything including fishes. They start reproducing at about 30 to 35 days and begin to show at the anus at 2 months. So, when you see the worms, the whole tank is already infested.
So by the time you see them they have been reproducing for about a month. You would have to feed them every once in awhile or quite awhile because there just going to keep getting reinfected.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store